Monday, 2 September 2013

Wrath

I am so happy to be wearing my leather again, I really have missed wearing it! Also before you say it, I know I complain when it became cloudy and the sun disappeared but I am beyond excited now for knitwear, leather and layers for winter!!

I really love my Urban Outfitters dress, it has such a good fit and I really like the detail at the back. I got this in the sale at Christmas and I literally wear it to death! I teamed it with my favourite Glamorous leather jacket, juju sandals and jewellery from Empty Casket

Also, I just wanted to apologise again for the lack of posts these past couple of weeks, my new job is very demanding alongside moving house to the other side of the country, but I'm sure once I get back into the swing of things I will settle back into my blogging routine a little better!












Sarah xxx

7 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, I love the back - very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress and the jewellary is fab!
    http://elleshajean.blogspot.co.uk/

    Ellie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Yes I love Empty Casket jewellery!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. lush, love that outfit!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice dress! I love how you layer up jewellery, looks so good like that! xxx

    www.littlerose-rozzi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete