Sunday, 8 September 2013

Idle Hands

 
So sorry that my blog posts have been few and far between these past couple of weeks, I have just moved from one end of the country to the other and started a new and very demanding job!!
Also I have had problems with my camera so until it is resolved you will have to excuse the grainy iPhone pictures...
 
On a positive note though, how amazing are my new beautiful jewels from Idle Hands??
I am MASSIVELY in love with them!! She sells this matching set alongside taxidermy items on small pendants right through to floral headbands! I will be posting these pieces again in much better quality images very soon...probably alongside some more of her items! I definitely want to add more Idle Hands jewels to my ever expanding collection asap!!
 
 
I am wearing my stunning new items with my waxed effect jumper from H&M, Underground creepers and my Glamorous acid tie dye dress.
 
 








 
I was also thinking of doing a blog about office attire as I am required to dress smart as part of my new job. Being highly interested in fashion I am very much into pushing the boundaries whilst still looking professional! If you guys are interested let me know, if I get no feedback I wont do it as I know it would be a little out of sorts with my normal blog posts!
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
 
Sarah xxx

14 comments:

  1. I would love you to do some posts on office attire! Its so hard finding outfits that are office acceptable but not boring! X

    www.lynnie-bop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewellery and love your outfit here! I love those shorts so much! x

    Alavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a blog post on office attire! I am always looking to push the boundaries as well.

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never have a job that doesn't require me to dress smart.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love your blog!

    def. follow you:D

    xo

    Lalaine | http://lovelylalaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous necklace!
    x

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style and blog!
    www.amymiddlemiss13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, the jewellery is creepy/ amazing (the best combo in my book)

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! I've wanted a jumper like this for ages! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace so much! Love your style and blog, followed!

    acupofcoppin.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing style, I love the necklace :) you always have the nicest items in your instagram feed too!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete