Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Winter Blues

I LOVE my new fluffy Topshop cardigan!! I have been looking for a fluffy jumper or cardigan for a while now and I could not believe my luck when I stumbled on this beauty in Primark, the last one and in my size, for £12!! Those who know me will know that I live in cardigans throughout winter, and this one is so soft and warm!! Is it bad that after complaining when the sun vanishes that I now want it to go and stay gone so I can live in this forever...??

Wearing my new beauty with my Minkpink dress, Dr Martens and jewels from Traditional Heart









Expect to see seeing lots more of this cardigan, I am apologizing in advance!!!

Sarah xxx

9 comments:

  1. Loved these cardis when I saw them in store, so soft and great value for money! Definitely need to be getting myself one! x

    Taxi for Jackson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Everywhere else there around the £25 mark!
      Wear it so much!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. I have that dress, it's my favourite dress, & picked up that Primark cardigan a few weeks ago! Haha. I would never have thought myself to pair the two together, it looks lovely! x

    bethangrace95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I wear it over so many different items, it goes with everything!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. I need a fluffy cardi so cute!

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      I definitely want more!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. AHHH! !That dress that dress! And that cardigan! What a steal and so cute

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, your blog is lovely x

    http://heyadri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete