Thursday, 8 August 2013

Vintage Floral


This top has to be one of my all time favourite items!
My very talented friend set up a website selling clothes whilst studying at university to make money to fund her living costs and I had to have this one from her! She collected old vintage deadstock fabrics in London and fabrics from her travels over the world (so shes beautiful, intelligent, creative and she travels third world countries building schools... but I am only a little jealous!!) and this particular top is made from vintage Betty Barcley fabric. It comes with a silk slip underneath and has a slight dip hem.

I teamed it with my DIY kimono that you can read about here my flatforms and Delilah Dust necklace.









I also wanted to mention that I am now on Lookbook!!
I would really appreciate your support on there, please send me all your links so I can Fan you and you can find me here: Lookbook
There is also a link in my side bar.

Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yes Sarah, you are now a fab addition to Lookbook! It's a great community, you'll love it. i'll be sure to support you there. :)

    LUCID STARS // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I really appreciate you saying that and for your support!! <3

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi ! This look is so freakin cute!! I love the print of your dress and I am a sucker for kimonos
    would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!

      Sure that sound great lovely! I will be sure to take a look at your blog!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete