Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Velvet Revolver

I can not get enough of my new choker and hand harness by Ryli in Ruin!

I love how it adds a cool grungy look and can completely transform an outfit!!
I am wearing my velvet burgundy burnout Topshop dress and my Strawberry flatform sandals... I am really going to miss wearing these shoes in the winter!!

Also, today is the big move!! I will be saying goodbye to East Anglia and hello to Cardiff! So I want to apologize in advance if my posts are not as frequent as I am starting a new job and moving into a new house!
Only slightly stressed...haha!

If any of my fellow bloggers are from the area and want to meet up, let me know!








Sarah xxx


9 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress - it looks great on you!! Didn't realise you were from East Anglia, that's where I am haha! Have a fab time in Cardiff :) Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      Yes lived here for 3 years now! Oh really! Aha! Where abouts?

      Thank you very much <3

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this dress. I still haven't worn it though, probably wait for the super cold weather. Looks lovely on you x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes I will wear it more in the winter but my inner goth still pulls it out of the wardrobe on the cooler days too!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. love the choker and the harness, you look so pretty in that dress!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, you are too kind!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. This dress is too perfect, especially with those shoes! I'm loving chokers too. Hoping I can pull them off! haha :) Great outfit!
    I'm now following you :)

    Louise xx
    http://originaloutkaststyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!

      Yes I was worried I wouldn't look right in them but I think as long as you wear them with the right things you can't go wrong!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  5. just catching up on your blog and I've said this on instagram previously, but this is honestly my favourite outfit of yours, the dress looks perfect on you! & I love how you've teamed it with the choker, it looks great. lots of love to you! xxxx

    joy xxxx
    fairylightsandteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete