Friday, 23 August 2013

Leather and Lace 

 This has to be one of my all time favourite dresses! 
It is by  brand called Sister Jane who make the most stunning collections every season, ranging from pretty blouses to grunge inspired dresses!! Despite that their clothing is a little pricey, I did manage to snap up this dress on eBay! It was originally £65 and I got it for £20!! Yippee!
This dress has been worn for nights out, weddings and day time shopping trips so it has definitely been a good purchase too!

I am wearing my dress with my citrine silver dipped Daisy necklace by Delilah Dust and my ox blood Dr Martens.








Also you will have to excuse my pictures ranging from bright to dull, the sun couldn't decide if it was going in or staying out which is not good for my lighting!!

Sarah xxx


11 comments:

  1. Yay I finally found your blog!! Love your style so much, you always look fab!

    Amy xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay and I finally got around to finding and following you too lovely!!
      Love your style your such a beauty!

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. such a cute dress and for a great bargain aswell!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so bloody beautiful!! i love mixing up textures and hard lines with lace!!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!

      Yes same here, love clashing texture and prints!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress, and such a bargain! It looks fab with your boots!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!

      Yes I'm not so much a girly girl so I love to wear dresses with my DM's and leather!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  5. That dress is amazing and even more perfect teamed with those boots

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying things online could save you much time and money but the sometime it's quite hard to find a thing that you want. Dreamy-dress.com has made it easy with the accurate classification of the products. Now you are ready to find the beautiful prom dresses 2013 easily by the pages as fallow. The beautiful prom dresses 2013 which are listed are all carefully selected by us and each single product has very detailed information from embellishments to materials. If you still have questions you can also ask for the custom service for help. Buy something from us and we'll never let you down.

    ReplyDelete