Saturday, 17 August 2013

Ladybird Likes

I squealed with delight this week when I opened the post box to my new Ladybird Likes treats!
I was gifted a beautiful butterfly necklace and an anchor clip and I am completely in love!

The necklace is created by applying vintage illustrations to wood and then laser cutting it. All her butterflies vary in colour and size which means you can guarantee you will be wearing a stunning one off piece, yay!! The bow is again created with the laser cutter and then has the design engraved on to it. You can have the bow with a clip or a brooch pin, I opted for the clip so I could wear mine in my hair. I have a bit of an obsession with anchors (hence the tattoo) so I was more than excited to get styling with it! 

Also Ladybird likes has a fantastic website that links you to their store and blog which is definitely worth the read!

As always when I fall in love with items, these amazing items will be cropping up lots in my future Blog and Instagram posts!












I also had to share the amazing packaging with you, it was too beautiful not to!!





I teamed my beautiful new jewels with my lace Topshop dress, Glamorous studded leather jacket, lace socks and Dr Martens.

Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. me encanta tu estilo!
    saludos desde Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit, and your hair is seriously amazing!!! :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com - newest follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, so lovely of you!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete