Wednesday, 14 August 2013

In Ruins

I was so happy this week when the beautiful Ryli sent me the most AMAZING handmade leather spiked choker and hand harness. She makes these stunning items out of vintage leather and will soon be opening up a site so all you lovelies can go and invest!! They are made to an exceedingly high quality and finish as well as looking absolutely fantastic on! 
You will be seeing a lot of these on my blog and Instagram as I completely in love with them!

Go check out her amazing blog - http://ryliinruin.blogspot.co.uk/

I also wanted to share my new denim dungaree dress from Primark! It was a bargain at £12 and it is such a fantastic fit! It comes in a super soft denim with adjustable straps, button down sides and use able front pockets. I am wearing my dress with my black Topshop crop and Dr Martens.











 Thought it would be good to get some more detailed shots for you guys too and show you how intricately made they are!



Also, I am moving house in the next week so I want to apologize in advance if my posts become less frequent, I am moving jobs and location too so I will have lots going on!

Sarah xxx

8 comments:

  1. Loving the bondage bits :) I need a choker like that in my life :)

    I have got a new grunge inspired outfit post up, if you want to take a look.

    Charlie xx
    LHL | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ryli's new collections are going to be amazing!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. Love it!!! Everything is perfect and you look gorgeous (as usual)!

    Ryli :)
    Ryli in Ruin Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you beautiful!!
      I cant believe how much I love them, I will wear them until they fall off me!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the dungaree dress, would never have guessed it's from Primark what a steal! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was surprised when I saw it and I have tried so many on these past few weeks and this one is definitely the nicest!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing look ;)
    Great!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete