Monday, 12 August 2013

Burn Out...

Another day, another kimono...

I hope my kimono collection is not starting to bore you guys but I did warn that you would be seeing many more in my up coming posts!!
This beauty is by Minkpink and was one of my very first and will always be one of my favourites!! I bought this one about 3 years ago and I fell in love with it immediately. It's hard to tell in pictures but the paisley shapes are a burn out design which looks amazing when the light shines through it!

I am wearing this with my Underground creepers and jewellery from Traditional Heart and Empty Casket










Sarah xxx



6 comments:

  1. all your kimonos are absolutely stunning!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!
      I am such a kimono addict, haha!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. I agree! That is a beautiful kimono!

    Ryli :)

    Ryli in Ruin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kimono wow!!! perfect

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete