Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Another Earth

I decided to share this Evil Twin top with you as I have attempted to Instagram it in the past but I can never seem get good pictures of it!

I am a massive fan of Evil Twin clothing as you can see from some of my previous outfit posts, and I especially love this top as it is so great to throw on when I want a comfy outfit yet still want to look as though I have made an effort!

 I am wearing this top with my Office leather sandals, my Matt and Natt ikat print bag and my new thick fabric H&M leggings which were a bargain at £7!!








 



Sarah xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love anything galaxy print, love that top

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so gorgeous! It looks perfect with the leggings and sandals!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete