Friday, 2 August 2013

Missguided AW13 press Day


So, yesterday I met up with the beautiful Leanne and headed over to London for the Missguided AW13 collection launch press day! 
I had such a fun day, got lots of amazing goodies and won a beautiful dress!! So excited to receive it and blog it! I also got to meet up with the lovely Amy again and meet KavitaSara and Robyn!

 We were greeted on arrival with lots of cocktails and handmade real floral crowns!
You will also have to excuse the shiny faces, the packed London underground in 31 degrees means there were some very hot and sweaty people at the bloggers event!




And here is a sneak preview of the AW13 collections!! 



Leanne's almost matching Kimono!! 








Posing for pictures with our AMAZING goodie bags after a few too many cocktails!


 Behind the scene pictures of Amy taking pictures of the beautiful Kavita for her blog!




My Amazing goodie Bag treats!
We stayed to the end so we got the blogger treat bags and the press ones too!



Hope you guys enjoyed your sneaky peak!!

Sarah xxx

15 comments:

  1. Wow....looks like you had an amazing time, i love having sneak peeks!! ;-) The real floral crowns look ace. And those goodies :-) watches look lush. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I did!

      They were amazing, wish they were fake though so I could have kept it, it was so beautiful!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
    2. Your welcome...

      Yeah it's a shame.....you could always press them then you could keep them as a reminder of the day :-)

      Mikaela xox

      Delete
    3. Ahh yes I didn't think of that!!
      It was starting to gather all manner of insects though so I had to get rid, never mind!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the preview - looks so much fun - wish I had of been :) and loving the fact they are going to be doing cut out boots...my fave!

    I would love for you to take a look at my blog and my latest post on how to Steal Rihanna's BOY London Style.

    Charlie xx
    lurchhoundloves.com Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay!!
      Yes it was brilliant, Oh I know the boots were amazing!!

      Sure thing lovely!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. Waheeey haha look at my shiny face! Must rifle through my goodie bags! So good to meet you Sarah :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I know we all look a little on the sweaty side don't we!!
      It was lovely to meet you too, found and followed your blog this morning too, I love it!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. The shoes look amaaazing! Can't wait til this stuff comes out, it all looks so good! Looks like you had a great day :) x

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they were amazing, cant wait for them to get released either I am going to be super poor!!

      I did thank you, was lots of fun!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  5. that looks like such a fun event! and look at all those awesome freebies! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and yes we received amazing goody bags!!
      Very impressed!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  6. I love your flower crown i've been looking for one for ages !! amazing :)

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a real floral one that they were making for everyone at the event!!

      There are so many good floral head crown companies around at the moment though such as Vaudou jewellery which I have previously blogged about and Rock and Rose.

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  7. That's amazing! I'm so jealous of all the people that get to go to these things!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete