Sunday, 28 July 2013

Wonderland


I decided that it was time to take my beautiful paisley Wonderland kimono outside in this amazing weather and show it off properly! I love this kimono as I can wear it for any occasion. It adds some interest to a boring outfit and compliments all the other items I have in my wardrobe.

If you haven't already seen Wonderland's website then you are missing out! 
All their items are handmade one offs and they are always made with the most stunning vintage or deadstock fabrics. I know I have said this a hundred times before but I love knowing when I purchase something from their website that I will not seeing hundreds of other people walking around in the same item!
 I own a couple of Wonderland pieces now, and they have to be some of my most worn items at the moment! You can see my other kimono here and my gorgeous bag here

I have the biggest obsession with kimonos at the moment so expect to be seeing more and more added into my ever overflowing wardrobe throughout the summer!














Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty kimono! Defo going to go check this website out xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes I love it so much, they have some stunning kimonos I wish I could buy them all!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful kimono. I wonder if I need another one in my wardrobe :D x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      Ahh you can never have too many kimonos in your wardrobe!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete