Tuesday, 16 July 2013

 Indian Summer

 I am sooo in love with my new Urban Outfitters dress that I got in the sale last weekend!!

Its by a brand called Angie and I picked it up in the huge sale they are having at the moment. It was reduced down from £45 to an amazing £22!! It comes in a beautifully printed soft, floaty fabric with a draw string waist so you can adjust it to the perfect fit.

I decided to team this dress with my favorite flatforms sandals, my Vaudou Jewellery floral crown, my Dixi silver wishbone midi ring, and necklaces from Evil Twin, H&M, Traditional Heart and my small blue bird and St Mary necklace from St Stephens Cathedral in Vienna.











Sarah xxx




6 comments:

  1. Love this look, especially the flatforms and floral crown. Sometimes I think the smaller ones are much nicer than the bigger ones! X

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Yes I completely agree, its much more wearable for the day time too!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the dress and this has really made me want to invest in a small floral crown instead of a big one! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes I love my small one, especially for the day time! Although I think I would like a bigger one too for nights out.

      Sarah xxx

      Delete