Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Girls In Creepers...


Where has our lovely weather gone?? I hate that I have had to wear more layers today because of the bad weather, yet its still warm!! So it looks like another uncomfortable sticky day...great...

But on a lighter note, I wanted to share my new items with you as it has been a very good week for accessories!! Firstly I wanted to share my new jewels with you from the beautiful and talented Traditional Heart which I absolutely LOVE! Also, until August 4th you can use the code 'SARAHL1987' at the checkout to receive 25% off you purchases...so what are you waiting for?? 

My next new and amazing item is my stunning new Pasha Paisley Sling bag from Wonderland as you will be aware from my previous posts, I am a huge sucker for their one off handmade items and this is no exception! Expect to be seeing lots more of this...

Also, for those of you who don't follow my Instagram, I will also be sharing my creepers with you! I caved and bought these from the current Office sale by Underground at an amazing £55!! I have not had much of a chance to wear them with the warm weather so today is only their third outing!















Thought I would share some close ups on my gorgeous jewellery too...










Sarah xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh very cool outfit!love the dress!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is just so so freakin nice. LOVE the bracelet too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I LOVE my bag an jewels!!
      Wonderland and Traditional Heart always have beautiful products <3

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow.. those creepers with those speckled socks = pure perfection. You pull them off effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!
      These socks were such a good buy, I wear them so much!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete