Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Daisies For Days

Yay for this amazing weather!!

Its halfway through summer and I was beginning to worry it would never happen but its finally here!

I thought today I would share my favorite red daisy Topshop dress, Strawberry flatform sandals, my tortoiseshell Ray Ban Wayfarers and my new/old vintage lace tassel neckscarf at a purse friendly £5!! Got to love a vintage bargain! I am also wearing my Daisy silver dipped citrine necklace from Delilah Dust and my crescent moon necklace from Empty Casket.











Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely summer look :)especially like that scarf what a bargain :D X

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      I know I was so impressed, love buying vintage items, especially at that price!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! The colour looks great. I've had my eye on this dress! xx

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I have such a thing for red at the moment but I especially this shade!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete