Thursday, 25 July 2013

Bows and Bespoke


I was so happy when the beautiful Chantal from Bows and Bespoke asked me if she could send me one of her amazing turbans!! This talented lady hand makes all her own turban and hair bows and a wide variety of prints and colours in limited runs which means you wont see everyone walking around in matching ones, yippee! She will also make custom orders for those of you who have something specific in mind or need something for a special occasion.
I picked this bright paisely coral one as I thought with my white hair it would really stand out and would also really compliment most of the items in my wardrobe.

I am also wearing my Solar Sun and Heart necklace by another amazingly talented lady Traditional Heart and until the 4th of August you can get 25% off your order by entering 'SARAHL1987' at the checkout!! 












Sarah xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love your shoes! Such a babe.

    http://romillygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beauty!!

      Aww I wear this shoes way too much!!
      Should probably wear some different ones from time to time!! Aha!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. I always thought that headbands like these wouldn't work with my short hair but you've just shown me otherwise! Love this look x

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!

      Yes I think as long as you have a bit of body to your hair when you wear it then it works! Love it with a top knot too for bad hair days!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete