Friday, 19 July 2013

Boho


So, whilst I was in town today I could not resist popping in my favorite charity shop where I found this little gem at an absolute bargain at £8!

I love the loose floaty fit and the cut out details on the shoulders, sooo pretty! I will be wearing this with my black body con, as pictured, but I thought it would also look great with my disco pants and denim shorts!!

I teamed it with my flatforms which I can not stop wearing at the moment (Promise I will switch it up soon) my raven skull necklace from Traditional Heart my multi crystal point necklace from Fill The Soul and my beautiful beaded leather fringed bag which the boyfriend got for me from a music festival a few years ago.












Sarah xxx

14 comments:

  1. the outfit is really cool, simple but interesting.
    B.T.W.
    how high do you place your camera in order to get full body images?( for example in the same level as your hips/waist/stomach etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      I use an adjustable tripod to take all my pictures.

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great find, it's so pretty! Love your necklaces!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!

      I know I had a good charity shop today, not always so lucky! Thanks, traditional heart and fill the soul always have beautiful necklaces!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing charity shop find.. I haven't found anything good for ages, so I reckon I'd be due a find soon! Haha. Beaut of an outfit as always..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks lovely!!

      I know it has been a while for me too, just dropped lucky today!

      Ahh thank you so much <3

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww I love this outfit! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, it looks so lovely! :) I love the flatforms as well, been after a pair like that x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!

      Yes my flatforms have been such a good investment! I will definitely be getting more pairs!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete