Saturday, 6 July 2013

Hand Harnesses and Kimonos


Summer has finally arrived at long last, woohoo!

I thought I would make the most of the sunshine and share with you my new kimono that I was kindly gifted from amazing Wonderland. It is so beautiful it literally goes with everything I own! I decided today to team it with my American Apparel discos and flat-forms but I am already planning to wear it with my levi cut off shorts and over my lace dresses! I mentioned it before but I will say it again for those who have not seen my early posts, Wonderland use dead stock and vintage fabrics to make all their garments which means it a completely unique, one off item. That means no more awkward moments of meeting up with your friends in matching outfits, hurrah!! 

You guys will be seeing lots more of this amazing item throughout the summer along with my other wonderland kimono that you can see here.

Another item I wanted to share with you guys is my new All Seeing Eye Pyramid Hand Harness that I won in a giveaway with the extremely talented AnnaRack. This amazing lady creates all her beautiful pieces using all her own illustrations! I had the opportunity to choose which item I wanted to receive and its all so beautiful it was hard to pick! This item is a fantastic fit and the chain is silver plated which means no more tarnished jewellery and green marks, brilliant!!

I was also lucky to receive another item which I will be blogging about soon. If you follow my Instagram you will be able to get a sneaky peak on there...




















 Sarah xxx

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, it's always very much appreciated. I adore your kimono and the hand harness goes so well with your rings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome!

      Ahh thank you so much, wonderland do such amazing kimonos! Thank you, I really love it I will be wearing it everyday so expect to see lots of it!! <3

      Thank you again.

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. I adore the kimono, it just adds a pop of color and texture to the outfit. The shirt is also insanely cute. :)

    http://confessionsofafactorygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!!

      Yes its perfect for adding something to an otherwise boring outfit, really love kimonos!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to Wonderland! I'll definitely be picking up one of their pieces, so unique and add a special something to any old outfit! x

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I am so glad to hear that!

      They definitely are,and I love that they are one offs, I hate walking around in something that everyone else is wearing!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  4. Love this look the most so far! (:
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete