Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Weekend catch up...


I had an amazing past few days! I have quite a few new purchases to show you and some pictures from my fun filled road trip to leeds! I decided to share them with you all using my Instagram posts!

                         

                       

                       

                        

I firstly wanted to share my new vintage tassel neck scarf with you which I absolutely LOVE and such a bargain at £5! I'm loving tassels at the moment and I think my next purchase has to be the tassel midi dress from Topshop sooo pretty! If you haven't seen it already, go check out their website, comes in black and other bright summery colours!

Last week I got sent an absolutely stunning Daisy Citrine silver dipped necklace from the amazing ladies at Delilah Dust which I haven't taken off since I received it! It goes with absolutely everything and its plated silver so no more rashes and nasty green marks, woohoo!

I invested in sea salt spray as an alternative to using hair straighteners. Since I began bleaching my hair I am having to be super careful with using hot appliances so I'm hoping this will be a new alternative. I will do a review in this soon and let you know I what its like.

I had such amazing night out last weekend in Leeds two of my favorite ladies Jacqueline and Leanne. I decided to wear my Topshop Kate Moss dress which has to be one of my all time favorites! Oh and I used my salt spray for the first time, so far so good!! 
   
After years of lusting and debating if they were for me, I finally caved and invested in some burgundy suede Underground creepers. Expect to be seeing lots more of these in my upcoming posts!! Also thanks to the Office 60% sale they were a fantastically good bargain!

I am sooo in love with my new vintage tee from Blue Rinse Leeds, and another fantastic bargain at £8! I almost bough a similar style from Topshop for £38 and now I'm so happy I didn't!

This is the last thing I wanted to share with you. The beautiful Angelica from Fashion Dream Cloud asked me to feature on her blog this week as a guest. She asked me some fantastic questions! She's a super stylish lady and an amazing person so you should all go over to her blogspot and check her out.

This is a bit of a different post post for me so I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you would like me to do more posts like this in the future. 

Sarah xxx

2 comments: