Saturday, 13 July 2013

Appetite For Destruction


I have done a sneak peak of this tshirt on Instagram but its another of my favorites at the moment that I have added to my ever growing oversized tee collection! Oh and yes, I am rather attached to this scarf and you will be seeing it lots more yet...Sorry...not sorry...aha!!

I have teamed up my tee with my flatform sandals, pentagram necklace from Traditional Heart my multi quartz necklace and spiked bracelet from Fill The Soul and hand harness from Annarack











I also wanted to let you guys know that I will soon be writing articles for a new magazine called The Code!! Super exciting times!! I will let you know when it launches and I hope you guys will give it a read and give me some feedback!

Sarah xxx

8 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a good old oversized tee!! Loving that fringing on the scarf :)

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have such a thing for them at the moment!
      Aww thank you!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. That tee is cool. I'm not into that band but the artwork is cool on their album covers. Thanks for the feature, you're gonna have to treat yourself to some more annarack jewels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I know I will!!
      Thank you again for the harness, I love it!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the scarf, it looks like a kimono! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes it does a bit!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete