Monday, 8 July 2013

American Dreamz


For Love & Lemons have the most AMAZING lookbooks and their 'American Dreamz' 4th of July capsule collection was no exception. 

I love the grunge meets bohemian hippy vibe. They have perfectly balanced a range of prints, textures and colours that make me wish I was strolling around on a roof top terrace in sunny Los Angeles having a BBQ in my floaty lace dress, printed kimono, beat up converse and floral headband...

Remind me again why I still live in England??

















So, if any body is willing to re home me from Los Angeles, or in fact any where in America be sure to comment below...

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this collection!! I think the weather in the UK is quite close to Los Angeles right now, it's boiling!!

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it??
      Fell in love with the whole collection, all their other lookbooks are just as good!

      Aha thats true, lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope that it lasts!!

      Silly British weather...

      Sarah xxx

      Delete