Friday, 28 June 2013

Velvet, Studs and Rock and Roll



If you follow me on Instagram you know I absolutley love wearing band tshirts. Today I decided to wear my Led Zeppelin T shirt with my Primark velvet skater skirt, Dr Martens, my studded Glamorous jacket and jewels from Fill The Soul

I am really hating the weather at the moment! Warm and sunny one minute then cold and raining the next!! I can't keep up, I really am so disappointed that its nearly July and I still can not leave the house with out a jacket and layers! 

Seriously summer get here already and try sticking around!















Sarah xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥
    Ps: Love the velvet skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style!
    New follower from italy ;)
    (I'm a blogger me too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long ago did you buy that skirt? Been looking for a velvet one for ever! You also look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!

      It's quite old now, I think I got it about a year ago! American Apparel do a really good one though.

      Xxx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous ♥ I love your style and your outfits are totally my kind of fashion, so happy I've stumbled upon your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, so kind if you to say so!

      Xxx

      Delete
  5. Lusting after that jacket, lady. I've got a jacket ADDICTION and that one is spectacular!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      I think this has to be my all time favourite jacket, goes with everything I own!!

      Xxx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!
      So lovely of you

      Xxx

      Delete