Monday, 17 June 2013

The Edit Launch Party


So, on Friday night I headed down to Convent Garden in London to attend the The Edit launch party. It was my very first bloggers event and I absolutely loved it!

Before hand I met up with the beautiful Leanne and got to meet the lovely Amy and Katie  whilst there. We got to drink lots of Pims and Prosecco, eat lots of pretty cup cakes, hang out on a beautiful roof terrace and  I also got a cute goody bag filled with Barry M products.

If you have not visited The Edit on You Tube them already you should definitely go and check them out for all things fashion and beauty! 









Can you spot the bloggers??










I had a fantastic time so thank you to everyone at Team Edit for the invite and for putting on such an amazing event!

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. It looks like so much fun. I've never been to a blogging event but I've heard they are all really fun :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really fun, I hope to attend more in the future!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete