Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Sunshine and Flowers


I am soooo glad that summer has finally arrived considering its June and all!!
I could not resist snapping my outfit out in the sunshine today as I am wearing a few of my favorite items and my roof garden is looking beautiful with all the newly planted flowers. Although it was a bit windy so there are a couple of crazy hair shots!! 

Outfit Details:

Strawberry flatform Sandals

American Apparel Disco Pants

Vaudou Jewellery Floral Headband

Evil Twin Eye Of Evil Necklace

Bird Skull and Pentagram Traditional Heart Necklace

Vintage Shop floral Blouse 
















Love the views from my roof garden!

Let me know if you have any ideas for blog posts, would love to hear your suggestions!

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful!
      Still not as good as your posts though, you always look AMAZING!!! <3

      xxx

      Delete