Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Monki Madness


So I have gone and done it again, my obsession with Monki clothing is clearly getting bigger and bigger!
I was in desperate need of some new scarfs, so when I received an email inviting me to a preview of their sale I could not resist this piece!
Not only has it got the most amazing old fashioned globe print, it was a bargain at £5!!! It comes in a super soft 100% cotton and its really big so It can also double up as a kimono type drape instead of a cardigan! 

This will definitely be creeping up in many of my upcoming posts!


I also received a package of beautiful jewels this week from the equally beautiful Kristen who has an online shop on Etsy which you should definitely go and check out!


All her stunning items are unique handmade one of a kind pieces and I have to say I am HUGE fan!
I am wearing one of her stunning handmade Agate Geode necklaces below and I will be featuring the rest of my collections from her store in the next couple of weeks.









Thought I would share some close up snaps with you too so you can see all of the amazing details!!!






 I hope you enjoyed my post and please let me know if you would like me to post about anything else you have seen on here and on my instagram @sarahl1987

Also, just to let you know that I will have lots of brand new Blood Red Moon available to buy on here next week! Page link under my banner.

Sarah xxx


2 comments:

  1. WOW That is bloody amazing I am well jealous you own that scarf and such a bargain too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!
      I know I was very lucky with this little gem <3
      Slowly becoming a Monki addict, really love their stuff.

      Sarah xxx

      Delete