Monday, 24 June 2013

Galaxy and Velvet 


I am a MASSIVE fan of Evil Twin, as you can read about here in one of my previous posts. So naturally this  Evil Twin velvet galaxy print dress has to be one of my all time favorite items!
I have posted this dress on Instagram a few times but I didn't think my iPhone camera really did it much justice so I thought I would share it with you again on here...











Additional outfit details:

Evil Eye necklace: Evil twin
Crescent Moon necklace: Empty Casket
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita

I also wanted to mention that Google reader will be no more as of the July 1st so if you are following me on there and still want to keep up to date with my blog posts then you can continue to follow and support me on Bloglovin instead. The link is in my side bar.

Thank you for reading!

Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are a total babe! And I must agree, Evil Twin is one of my absolute favorites. Good choice!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!

      Yes such a fantastic brand, just wish it less expensive so my bank balance didnt have to suffer so much!! Aha!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. perfect from head to toe, I'm so in love with your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that's so lovely of you to say <3

      Sarah xxx

      Delete