Thursday, 20 June 2013

Black In Black


What is with the weather at the moment!! One minute its sunny and sooo humid, so I dress myself for a summer day and then minutes before leaving the house its raining??

So the only thing I can think to do is to layer so I can add and remove for whatever the British weather can throw my way.... Come on summer I just want to throw on my denim shorts with a vest and kimono and not worry if I will get drenched whilst I am out!!!

I decided to wear one of my favorite colours day...Black! If you follow my Instagram you will see my wardrobe mainly consists of this colour! My skirt is a fairly new addition to my wardrobe and I think the fit is great. It was only £3.99 from H&M and I love that unlike some of my other body con skirts, it never looses shape. I teamed it with my favorite Metallica band tee, Glamorous studded faux leather jacket, Strawberry flatforms and my Topshop faux fur with my new chunky silver collar from the beautiful Kristen who has the amazing Etsy shop Fill The Soul

I thought I would also mention that I am wearing my Barry M lipstick that I got from the bloggers event I attended last Friday, and its amazing! It stays moist so it does not dry out your lips but also has great staying power. The colour I am wearing is 163.

















Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this look, especially your skirt! I've seen a few people with it and now I think I want one for myself!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much beaut!
      Yes you should it has to be my favourite skirt at the moment and it goes with everything!!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete