Friday, 14 June 2013

Black Cloud Sweden


If you follow me on Instagram you will know I have a lot of love for graphic tees. So when I came across the guys at Black Cloud Sweden I instantly fell in love with their amazing collections! 

I decided to get the 'Smell Of Death' tee and I got it in a men's medium as I wanted an over-sized relaxed fit. It comes in a soft cotton and the graphic in really beautifully detailed. They have some really amazing tees and it was sooo hard to choose, I also loved the 'Home and Sea' and 'Peace Off'. Maybe I will have to buy another...two??

 I have rolled the sleeves right up as with me investing in a mans size they were to my elbows, and I am wearing with my favorite Dr Martens, my handmade customized Blood Red Moon kimono, Pamela Mann tights and my Beautiful black agate horn necklace by Fill the Soul.

So if you like something a little different in a graphic tee you should definitely go and check out their shop.
















Additional Details:

Black Agate Horn Necklace - Fill The Soul

Bird Skull Necklace - Traditional Heart

Also, if you are interested in my kimono I would appreciate knowing as I am thinking of making these for Blood Red Moon.

Sarah xxx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I think I am going to make them again so watch this space!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. Yes!! Definitely add the Kimono to your collection.. Then I definitely won't be able to resist treating myself!!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you lovely!!

      I ordered lots of new pretty fabric yesterday so you will see some kimonos coming soon!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the kimono! I've been looking for one like it for SO long!

    http://lizziebeexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have these for sale on my Blood Red Moon blog page.

      Sarah xxx

      Delete