Saturday, 18 May 2013

Wonderland Vintage


As you already know, I have a HUGE love for kimonos, so when I stumbled across Wonderland Vintage a couple of weeks ago on Instagram and then their Big Cartel shop, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I caved and bought one!


I am sooo glad I did, it is amazing! It comes as one size and it fits like a dream. The fabric is the perfect print and weight and it looks great with everything in my wardrobe! 
Also, as may already have seen in every fashion magazine that has hit the shelves since the beginning of our so called spring, is that kimonos are going to be HUGE this season. They are the staple piece for your festival wardrobe and they are great for those who like to have a little cover up in the summer but do not want to be cooked alive in layers!

Another huge plus of buying from Wonderland Vintage is that everything is made from deadstock or vintage fabrics, so the good news is most of them are very limited, usually to one per print, which means you can say goodbye to one of those awkward moments where you bump into someone in matching outfits... who has been there and done that? I know I have! They also have tasseled velvet kimonos coming soon, and you know from my 'Instagram Best Bits' that I love a bit of summer velvet! I can see myself becoming bankrupt very quickly!!!!

Just waiting now for summer to hurry up and come back so that I don't have to wear this with my tights and Dr Martens or have to wear my leather over the top!!

How amazing will this look with flatforms and a floaty tea dress without tights?!





So, until summer arrives I will have to make do with boots, tights and disco pants. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because it looks great with everything in my wardrobe and I will be wearing it all year around- rain or shine!

 I would definitely recommend checking out Wonderland Vintage and see if you can resist not picking up one of their beautiful pieces! 


Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment