Wednesday, 22 May 2013

What A Lazy Oaf!


Those who know me well will already know that I am a huge fan of Lazy Oaf and I love anything with cats on. So a few seasons ago when this tee first came out and I spotted it on the Urban Outfitters website I could barely contain my excitement! I refused to pay for the shipping and waited a couple of weeks until I was home in Leeds so I could go in store and buy it. So, I was MASSIVELY disappointed when I discovered it had sold out, and kicked myself for not buying when I first saw it. 

So last week when trawling through Ebay I stumbled across it once again brand new with the tags still on at a fraction of the price I literally could not say no! I love it so much and I am happy I can finally add it to my ever overflowing wardrobe! 

I would recommend to anyone who has had a moment like this or likes an item that is really expensive to definitely check out Ebay first. It is not always second hand items and a lot of big companies do sell on there. Also, for those of you who worry about buying from Ebay (I have heard the horror stories) the only advise I can give is to check that the seller has a high scoring feedback, accepts returns or your buying from a top rated seller. I do think that as long as you check people out properly you can have a happy shopping experience! So if your not already an Ebay addict like me, go and check it out now!!








Hope this was helpful for those who have been thinking of Ebaying for a while!

Also, thinking of doing a hair tutorial for the colour of my hair and for getting curls with rollers and hair straighteners as I have been asked a quite a lot of questions on Instagram, let me know if you guys be interested!

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely top dear! The print is amazing! :)
    Following you now back via GFC. Thank you so much for the support!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join this giveaway by OASAP.com: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! <3
    Brilliant thank you so much for the support too :) looking forward to seeing more of your lovely posts!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete