Thursday, 30 May 2013

Told Me There's A Girl Out There With Love 

In Her Eyes And Flowers In Her Hair...


For a long time now I have been lusting after a floral crown for the summer season, so I couldn't be happier when my Vaudou Jewellery rose crown arrived in the post today!

Its so comfy which is a plus as I normally find headbands tend to dig in behind my ears, and the flowers are beautifully made, they look and feel almost real! It will look perfect teamed with so much of my wardrobe as I wear so much red, I just need to invest in their black version now...and purple...oh and maybe the spiked versions too....

I love it so much so beware if you follow me on Instagram, you will be seeing a lot of it!!!
Go check out their big cartel and see if you can resist...




 











Sarah xxx

3 comments:

  1. Need this! It looks great!

    Would you like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, just tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back! I'd love to stay in touch!

    Love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete