Friday, 24 May 2013

Shop Dixi


I am completely in love with my new Shop Dixi sterling silver wishbone above knuckle ring that I received today! I have a bit of trouble with costume jewelry as it can give me nasty allergic reactions. I can just about get away with bracelets and necklaces for the day but rings and earrings I can not, so I usually end up just wearing the same sets of these all day every day as I am unfortunately not rich enough to buy the real deal! 

So, you can imagine my excitement when I fell in love with the whole knuckle ring trend and then found a company selling them in sterling silver at a fantastic price!! 

It came in lovely packaging and it even has Dixi engraved on the inside! Also, for a limited time only you can get free shipping until the 31st of May with a special promotional code which you can find on the beautiful Leanne Lim-Walker's blog - Its All The Rage These Days 


So what are you waiting for??










Sarah xxx

3 comments:

  1. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh love your little treasures, cuuuuute. X

    ReplyDelete