Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Evil Twin


I have a lot of love for Evil Twin and I actually squealed with excitement when I saw the new collection 'No Guts No Glory' lookbook! I own quite a few items of theirs already (which I post to death on Instagram) and after viewing this amazing lookbook I can see that this season I will be bankrupt all over again! 

They have an amazingly cool and effortless grungy vibe consisting of the perfect combination of beautiful printed patterns, contrasted with high shine and sheer statement pieces with just the right amount of texture added in. Evil Twin is definitely a brand worthy of my investment.

So I thought I would share some of my favorites with you guys and I hope I can add as many as possible to my overflowing wardrobe very soon!!






To see the full lookbook head over to: http://platinumevil.blogspot.co.uk/ and see if you can resist!!

Also, I will be adding brand new Blood Red Moon items to the site the end of this week and early next week! The link is under my banner, I hope you like my new peices!

Sarah xxx

5 comments:

  1. Good photos!
    http://julsonworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, Evil Twin always have amazing lookbook images!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos! Fun, eclectic and very adventurous styles. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join this giveaway by OASAP.com: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Yes that would be fantastic!

      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. lovely bog <3
    Lets follow each other in Bloglovin and GFC and FB :)
    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.
    My blog - Giveaway dose

    ReplyDelete