Thursday, 2 May 2013

A New Moon


Hello and welcome to my blog!

So, I have finally joined the blogging world after a year of saying I will and never doing it!

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, I thought this would provide you all a little more insight into my wardrobe and my crazy shopping addiction/problem. I also decided it was time to stop clogging your feeds with my customized items for sale and post everything on here! It will make transactions easier and is obviously way more professional!
 I chose the name Blood Red Moon for my blog as it is the new name of my range and I will have lots of new products coming soon so watch this space...

For those of you who are yet to discover the world of Instagram or do not follow me then I will let you know that I am a fashion obsessed music lover with way too many band t shirts and a love of disco pants, Dr Martens and old vintage denim. I live and breathe fashion and this blog will allow me share all my finds and creations with you.

Here is a little taster of the products that I make...



I hope you like my posts and if there is anything you would like me to write about please let me know!

Enjoy!

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment